Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU School of Divinity and The Center for Healthy Churches Announce Partnership
- Alumna Values Personal Attention She Received From Faculty in Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- Gardner-Webb Senior Interns With U.S. Embassy in Mali From Her Home in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Tucker Gallery Archive
Posted on August 11, 2017 | No CommentsExhibit Showcases Artist’s Versatility and Creative Spirit BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—William Paschal Mabry, who died in 2011, was a talented artist who enjoyed exploring different mediums. He worked with clay, metal and wood, painted with pastels and watercolors, and drew in charcoal and ink. He loved […]
Posted on March 2, 2017 | No CommentsPhotographs Depict Combat in Iraq By Katie Furr, (’20) GWU Intern for Communications BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—The works of two-time Military Photographer of the Year Stacy Pearsall are on display at Gardner-Webb University through March 24 in Tucker Gallery inside Tucker Student Center on the main […]
Posted on September 13, 2016 | No CommentsBen Owen III’s “Tradition and Transition” Exhibit to Spotlight Craft’s Past, Present BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—North Carolina potter Ben Owen III will display several dozen pieces of his artwork at Gardner-Webb University during the month of October. The exhibit, “Tradition and Transition,” will offer a range […]
Posted on August 5, 2016 | No CommentsPaula Spangler Casper to Display Show in Tucker Center Gallery Beginning Aug. 15 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—The Gardner-Webb University School of Performing and Visual Arts will present the work of Assistant Professor of Art Paula Spangler Casper in an exhibit on campus during August and September. […]
Posted on October 5, 2015 | No CommentsWork by N.C. Artist Don Sawyer Jr. on Display in Tucker Gallery Until Nov. 4 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—For anyone well-versed in biblical history, stories such as David slaying Goliath, Abraham’s sacrifice of his son Isaac, and Jesus washing his disciples’ feet conjure familiar imagery. But […]
Posted on May 27, 2015 | No CommentsExhibit Showcases Springmore Elementary School Artists’ Work Through June 6 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—The creative talent of dozens of local school students is on display now at Gardner-Webb as the University hosts the Springmore Elementary Art Exhibit. About 70 artistic pieces by students in kindergarten through […]