Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students from Cleveland County (N.C.) Schools
- Gardner-Webb Announces ‘Foothills Commitment’ for Freshman
- Gardner-Webb Expands Church-Matching and Minister’s Dependent Scholarships for Traditional Undergraduate Students
- Dr. Bob Blackburn Remembered for Gardner-Webb, State and National Contributions
- Gardner-Webb Offers Grants to New GOAL—DCP Students in Criminal Justice and Human Services
- Gardner-Webb Students in GOAL-The Degree Completion Program Honored for Achievements
- Gardner-Webb University Fall Commencement Set for Dec. 14
- Gardner-Webb University Recognized for Excellence in Educator Preparation
- GWU Musical Groups Present ‘Concert for a Cause’ at Shelby (N.C.) Presbyterian Church
- Gardner-Webb Alumnus A.J. Carey and His Wife Receive National Red Cross Awards
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
True Love Project Archive
Posted on February 18, 2016 | No Comments’95 GWU Alumnus to Speak at Dimensions on Feb. 23 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Evangelist and Gardner-Webb alumnus Clayton King (’95) will return to GWU to share an inspiring message during the University’s Dimensions program on Feb. 23. The event, which is free and open to the […]
Posted on August 31, 2015 | No CommentsClayton (’95) and Sharie King Recognized with National Award for “True Love Project” BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gardner-Webb alumnus Clayton King (’95) and his wife, Sharie, have been honored with a national award for their book “True Love Project,” published by B & H Publishing […]