Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Travis Sherrill Archive
Posted on June 12, 2012 | No CommentsChristians who feel called to ministry will tell you that receiving a clear “calling” is a piercing, wonderful experience. A calling brings clarity, but it also demands a response, one that usually requires courage, sacrifice, and deep sense of purpose. Just ask Gardner-Webb alumna and […]
Posted on April 27, 2012 | No CommentsBOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— The wait is finally over! After months of campaigning and planning, Atlantic Records Recording Artists NEEDTOBREATHE will be performing at Gardner-Webb University’s Paul Porter Arena on April 28. Musician Ben Rector will open the show at 8 p.m. and NEEDTOBREATHE will […]
Posted on April 26, 2012 | 5 CommentsWritten by communications intern Travis Sherrill For anybody, the task of graduating college and transitioning into a new phase of life can be daunting. So imagine walking across the commencement stage and heading straight into a two-year mission across the world. There’s a new language, […]
Posted on February 29, 2012 | No CommentsBOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— For the fourth consecutive year, the Gardner-Webb Office of Christian Life and Service will hold weekly Lenten Devotionals every Wednesday until April 4th. The devotionals will take place in the Dover Chapel from 12:00-12:15 p.m. The University family and the greater […]
Posted on October 25, 2011 | No CommentsBoiling Springs, N.C. – The Noel Program at Gardner-Webb University will host the 20th annual Beep Ball game on Friday, Oct. 28 at 6 p.m. at the John Henry Moss Baseball Stadium, in conjunction with other Homecoming events. Gardner-Webb and the Boiling Springs community are […]