Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Paces Big South With Four 2020 Christenberry Award Winners
- GWU Faculty Member Serves Military Community During COVID-19
- Gardner-Webb Alumna Conducting Tests on COVID-19 Virus
- Bulldog Bash Raises More than $45K for Gardner-Webb Athletics
- Research by GWU Professor and Staff Member Published in Forensic Science Journal
- Flexibility of Writing Career Allows GWU Journalism Alumna to Stay at Home with Children
- Gardner-Webb University Recognizes Achievements of Undergraduate Students
- Alumna Valued ‘Community’ Aspect of Classes in GOAL—The Degree Completion Program
- GWU Alumnus Opens Dental Practice With Emphasis on Giving Back to the Community
- GWU School of Education Secondary Education Programs Achieve Perfect Score
The Human Capital Institute Archive
Posted on March 5, 2018 | No CommentsTamala DeVon Bullard ’03 Transitions to Role in Higher Education Tamala Devon Bullard, a 2003 alumna of Gardner-Webb University, began her business career in management but desired to apply her skills to human resources. “I have always had a passion for working with associates,” […]