Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Sue Fair Archive
Posted on November 7, 2014 | No CommentsTheatre Festival Brings Hundreds of N.C. High School Students to Gardner-Webb BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – For two days, Gardner-Webb will host the statewide High School Play Festival by the North Carolina Theatre Conference (NCTC). Sixteen plays from 12 schools perform throughout the day from Nov. 7-8, […]
Posted on January 24, 2014 | No CommentsGardner-Webb Theatre Arts Invites Community on Feb. 3 – 5 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. — Gardner-Webb University Theatre Arts is holding auditions for its next production, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, Feb. 3-5 in preparation for performances taking place April 9 – 15. The […]
Posted on November 15, 2013 | No CommentsExistentialist Play Explores Unique Topics BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – The Gardner-Webb University Theatre Department will present the existentialist play “No Exit” Nov. 20-23 at 7:30 p.m. and Nov. 24 at 2:30 p.m. in the Millennium Playhouse, located in the Communication Studies Hall. Written by French […]
Posted on January 15, 2013 | No CommentsUnique Event to Serve as Special Fundraiser BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – The Gardner-Webb University Theatre Department, a part of the School of Performing and Visual Arts, is thrilled to be bring back the 24-Hour Play Festival on Saturday, Jan. 26 at 8 p.m. in the […]
Posted on August 24, 2012 | No CommentsLargest Faculty Group in Several Years Introduced to GWU BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – The 2012 fall semester is bringing hundreds of new faces to the Gardner-Webb campus, students and faculty members alike. On Tuesday, the University announced one of the largest new faculty groups in […]