Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Marching Bulldogs Receive Lead Gift from David and Marie Brinkley
- Gardner-Webb Offers Two Enrollment Options for Master’s in Strength and Conditioning
- New River Conservancy Recognizes Dr. Tom Jones and GWU Honors Students
- Gardner-Webb Alumna is Clinical Pharmacist Caring for Patients with Chronic Diseases
- Gardner-Webb Music Major Helps Lead Worship in Online and Traditional Settings
- Summer Leadership Experience Introduces Incoming Freshmen to Campus
- Chemistry Alumnus Earns Research Honor
- High Schoolers From Six States Attend Gardner-Webb Honors Experience
- Gardner-Webb and Atrium Health Host Ribbon Cutting for New GWU Student Health Clinic
- GWU Master of Divinity Student Recognized by Cooperative Baptist Fellowship
Tag Cloudacademics alumni biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service COVID-19 Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Natural Sciences Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Dr. William M. Downs Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Posted on April 15, 2014 | No CommentsAmerican Christianity Students Utilize Social Media, Online Connections for Unique Learning Experience BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Social media outlets are known to be valuable tools to connect friends separated by time and distance. Now, Gardner-Webb University students are also taking advantage of the opportunity to […]
Posted on April 3, 2014 | No CommentsGardner-Webb Alum Katie Scruggs Embraces the Unexpected, Finds Help and Healing in God By: Alyssa Gutierrez, Communications Intern “I knew my life was going to change as soon as that first test came back positive,” said Katlyn Scruggs, who recently graduated with a degree […]
Posted on April 3, 2014 | No CommentsCollective Contributions Featured in Online Academic Textbook “The American Yawp” BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – When Gardner-Webb University Assistant Professor of History Dr. Joseph Moore taught his first Colonial and Revolutionary America class at Gardner-Webb University, he had no difficulty engaging students in lively discussions full […]