Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
- Blind and Visually Impaired Program Marks 40th Anniversary
- Gardner-Webb Celebrates Disabilities Employment Awareness Month
- Gardner-Webb University 2020 Provides Scholarships That Make a Difference
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Posted on June 26, 2018 | No CommentsUniversity Recognized for Student-Centered Approach, Engaging Programs BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb University has been recognized by a national organization that rates colleges on high-impact educational practices and student engagement. For its dynamic out-of-classroom learning and study abroad programs, GWU has earned the title of College of […]
Posted on April 24, 2017 | No CommentsJuniors and Seniors Work with Patients in Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—A group of exercise science majors at Gardner-Webb University gained hands-on experience this semester by working with patients at a local hospital. As part of their service-learning requirements, the juniors and seniors […]
Posted on October 29, 2014 | No CommentsGWU Recognized “With Distinction” for Leadership in Interfaith/Community Service Projects BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – For the seventh consecutive year, Gardner-Webb University has been named to the 2014 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, sponsored by the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) and […]
Posted on August 8, 2011 | No CommentsGWU Participated in the President’s Interfaith and Community Service Campus Challenge Kick-off in Washington, D.C. on August 3 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gardner-Webb University has had a long-standing connection to faith-based service. In fact the motto of Gardner-Webb, “Pro Deo et Humanitate” (for God and […]