Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Rachel’s Challenge Archive
Posted on March 29, 2012 | No Comments2,600 High School Students Hear Rachel’s Challenge High school students from across Cleveland County gathered in the Paul Porter Arena at Gardner-Webb University this week to learn about starting a chain reaction of kindness and compassion. The Arena was silent as Adam Northam from Rachel’s […]
Rachel’s Challenge to Bring “Life-Changing” Message of Kindness and Compassion to Cleveland County SchoolsPosted on March 21, 2012 | No CommentsEvents Scheduled for March 28 and 29at Gardner-Webb University BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— Before she was murdered at Columbine High School in 1999, Rachel Scott wrote in an ethics paper, “I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show […]
Posted on March 8, 2012 | No Comments“Rachel’s Challenge” Events Scheduled for March 28th and 29th BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— After Rachel Scott was murdered during the infamous 1999 Columbine High School shooting, her family launched Rachel’s Challenge, an organization that overcomes violence and bullying in the schools through intentional compassion and kindness. […]
Posted on August 8, 2011 | No CommentsGWU Participated in the President’s Interfaith and Community Service Campus Challenge Kick-off in Washington, D.C. on August 3 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gardner-Webb University has had a long-standing connection to faith-based service. In fact the motto of Gardner-Webb, “Pro Deo et Humanitate” (for God and […]