Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb University Announces Tuition Freeze
- Gardner-Webb Men’s Basketball Selection Show Event Planned For March 17
- Gardner-Webb Pottery Students Donate Work to Local Arts Council
- GWU Distinguished Artist Series Presents Chamber Ensemble
- LET’S DANCE: Gardner-Webb Punches NCAA Ticket Sunday With 76-65 Win At Radford
- Four-time Grand Master National Champion Leads String Workshop at Gardner-Webb
- Gardner-Webb Hybrid Challenge Raises Money for American Legion in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Counseling Center Sponsors Events to Raise Awareness of Eating Disorders
- GWU Alumnus Returns to Campus to Share Strategies for Sales Professionals
- GWU Physician Assistant Alumna Provides Medical Care in Underserved Community
Tag Cloudart biology Bulldog Profile Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Doug Eury Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service Runnin' Bulldogs School of Divinity School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
public relations Archive
Posted on February 22, 2019 | No CommentsCollin Helms ’15 Wants to Help Students Achieve Academic and Personal Success While some students declare their majors as freshmen, Collin Helms, a 2015 alumnus of Gardner-Webb University, arrived at college no longer sure of his future. He had dreamed of becoming an architect, but […]
Posted on December 11, 2017 | No CommentsStudents in GWU’s Film Critic Class Put Their Skills to Work in Real World Settings BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—With the recent release of numerous year-end entertainment honors and recognitions, excitement is brewing in the Film and Television world. Awards season is here, and audiences pay close […]
Posted on August 3, 2017 | No CommentsAllison Drennan ’13 Attributes Success to Support and Guidance of her Professors Allison Drennan ’13 had no interest in taking art classes, but discovered her passion for graphic design as an editor for her high school yearbook. She enrolled at Gardner-Webb University to develop her […]