Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
- Blind and Visually Impaired Program Marks 40th Anniversary
- Gardner-Webb Celebrates Disabilities Employment Awareness Month
- Gardner-Webb University 2020 Provides Scholarships That Make a Difference
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Posted on June 24, 2019 | No CommentsBekah Rhea ’17 Received Full Scholarship to McAfee School of Theology (Atlanta, Ga.) At Gardner-Webb University, alumna Bekah Rhea tailored her education to her interests and goals. “I was originally only going to have one major, world religions. I decided that would be best […]
Posted on April 13, 2018 | No CommentsJoyce C. Brown Writes About Influence of Music in Her Life BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—A new poetry book by Joyce Compton Brown, professor emerita of English at Gardner-Webb University, describes the influence of music in her life. “Singing with Jarred Edges” captures Brown’s thoughts on all […]
Posted on August 31, 2017 | No CommentsIlari Pass (’18) has Improved Writing Skills and Received Recognition for Poetry Ilari Pass ’18 firmly believes that to excel as a writer, you must first read everything you can. As a student in the Master of Arts in English online program at Gardner-Webb University, […]
Posted on October 9, 2014 | No CommentsWritten by Brooke Kelly, Communications Intern Appalachian Writers Association Presents Awards For Fiction, Nonfiction & Poetry BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. — Several regional writers received awards at the 2014 Appalachian Writers Association (AWA) meeting, held Oct. 4 at Gardner-Webb University. Recipients honored at the banquet were […]
Posted on October 4, 2011 | No CommentsThe “Broad River Review” Welcomes Submissions for Spring 2012 Issue Journal Showcases Original Poetry, Fiction, Creative Nonfiction, and Cover Art. BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— The “Broad River Review” is calling for submissions of original poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction for its Spring 2012 issue. Visual artists […]