Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Army ROTC Gives Gardner-Webb Nursing Student Structure She Needed to Excel
- Gardner-Webb University Hosts Exhibit of Wearable Biblical Sculpture
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Two Opportunities to Hear Salvation Army Youth Band
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Posted on February 24, 2016 | No CommentsBetty Bennett Finds Lifetime of Satisfaction in Playing and Teaching the Piano BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – At age six, Betty Bennett began playing the piano alongside her church’s choir. That was nearly six decades ago, and Bennett has continued to play the piano and teach […]
Posted on February 2, 2016 | No CommentsBonnie Scruggs Feels GWU Faculty’s Ongoing Support as she Teaches Music A band of musicians and instruments filled Bonnie Scruggs’ childhood home near Gardner-Webb University. Her father, Johnny, was a high school drum major, and her mother, Pam, played piano and wrote songs. Earl Scruggs, […]
Posted on May 4, 2015 | No CommentsBonnie Scruggs Completes Rare GWU Feat of 200 Undergraduate Hours to Earn Degree BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—After starting to play the piano at age two, Bonnie Scruggs has majored in music her entire life. This month she marks a milestone in her music education as she […]
Posted on January 30, 2012 | No CommentsBOILING SPRINGS, N.C. — The Gardner-Webb University School of Performing and Visual Arts is pleased to present Italian Mandolinist Matteo Bevilacqua on Tuesday, Jan. 31 at 8 p.m. in Blanton Auditorium. The concert is free to the public. Karen Hite Jacob will be accompanying Bevilacqua […]