Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU School of Divinity and The Center for Healthy Churches Announce Partnership
- Alumna Values Personal Attention She Received From Faculty in Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- Gardner-Webb Senior Interns With U.S. Embassy in Mali From Her Home in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Physician Assistant Archive
Posted on April 15, 2019 | No CommentsExperience Prepares Savannah Hollifield ’19 for Career as Physician Assistant BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Research conducted by Gardner-Webb University senior Savannah Hollifield will have an immediate impact on the fitness world. Her findings will be added to the data used by the American College of Sports Medicine […]
Posted on April 1, 2019 | No CommentsDamian Hutchins ’19 Learns More About Condition He’s Had From Birth BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Born with a weak immune system and no pituitary gland, Damian Chance Hutchins ’19 spent much of his early life in the hospital. The experience gave the Gardner-Webb University senior an appreciation […]
Posted on August 10, 2018 | No CommentsAmanda Hall ’18 Hopes to Care for Women at Home and on the Mission Field As a student in the Department of Natural Sciences at Gardner-Webb University, Amanda Hall ’18 examined complex ideas in biology and chemistry. “My major classes were taught by quality professors […]
Posted on January 24, 2018 | No CommentsCatherine White ’17 Valued Academic Preparation and Support of Community Two factors affected Catherine White’s decision to attend Gardner-Webb University. She wanted to play tennis for a Division I school in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), and she liked the atmosphere on campus. “The […]
Posted on December 14, 2016 | No CommentsRiley Brock (’18) Studies Exercise Science to Prepare for Physician Assistant School Diagnosed with juvenile diabetes at the age of 9, Riley Brock (’18) of Kings Mountain, N.C., is all too familiar with doctors, Physician Assistants (PAs) and others in healthcare. He always wanted to […]
Posted on December 10, 2016 | No CommentsLondon Schumacher (’18) Seeks Career as a Physician Assistant London Schumacher (’18) admits she’s somewhat nerdy when it comes to studying anatomy and physiology. The Waynesville, N.C., native is majoring in exercise science to prepare for Physician Assistant (PA) school. One of her favorite classes […]