Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Ministry Founded by GWU Alumnus Has Offered Hope to People for 30 Years
- GWU Men’s Basketball Player Approaches the Game and Life with Tenacity and Passion
- Gardner-Webb Receives Historic Gift to Establish Prestigious Scholarship Program
- Gardner-Webb University Announces Tuition Freeze
- Gardner-Webb Men’s Basketball Selection Show Event Planned For March 17
- Gardner-Webb Pottery Students Donate Work to Local Arts Council
- GWU Distinguished Artist Series Presents Chamber Ensemble
- LET’S DANCE: Gardner-Webb Punches NCAA Ticket Sunday With 76-65 Win At Radford
- Four-time Grand Master National Champion Leads String Workshop at Gardner-Webb
- Gardner-Webb Hybrid Challenge Raises Money for American Legion in Shelby, N.C.
Tag Cloudart biology Bulldog Profile Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Doug Eury Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service Runnin' Bulldogs School of Divinity School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Physician Assistant Archive
Posted on August 10, 2018 | No CommentsAmanda Hall ’18 Hopes to Care for Women at Home and on the Mission Field As a student in the Department of Natural Sciences at Gardner-Webb University, Amanda Hall ’18 examined complex ideas in biology and chemistry. “My major classes were taught by quality professors […]
Posted on January 24, 2018 | No CommentsCatherine White ’17 Valued Academic Preparation and Support of Community Two factors affected Catherine White’s decision to attend Gardner-Webb University. She wanted to play tennis for a Division I school in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), and she liked the atmosphere on campus. “The […]
Posted on December 14, 2016 | No CommentsRiley Brock (’18) Studies Exercise Science to Prepare for Physician Assistant School Diagnosed with juvenile diabetes at the age of 9, Riley Brock (’18) of Kings Mountain, N.C., is all too familiar with doctors, Physician Assistants (PAs) and others in healthcare. He always wanted to […]
Posted on December 10, 2016 | No CommentsLondon Schumacher (’18) Seeks Career as a Physician Assistant London Schumacher (’18) admits she’s somewhat nerdy when it comes to studying anatomy and physiology. The Waynesville, N.C., native is majoring in exercise science to prepare for Physician Assistant (PA) school. One of her favorite classes […]