Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU School of Divinity and The Center for Healthy Churches Announce Partnership
- Alumna Values Personal Attention She Received From Faculty in Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- Gardner-Webb Senior Interns With U.S. Embassy in Mali From Her Home in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
North Carolina Baptists on Mission Archive
Posted on April 2, 2019 | No CommentsGroup of 14 Painted a School and Helped Take Inventory of Medicines BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—A mission team from Gardner-Webb University traveled to Guatemala over spring break to work with Good Shepherd Clinic and Center in Quetzaltenango. The group of 14 included eight nursing students […]
Posted on January 25, 2018 | No CommentsSteve Sellers ’14 Serves as a Chaplain with the N.C. Baptists on Mission Disaster relief volunteers work side-by-side to help people recover from their losses. While cleaning up debris and restoring homes, their focus is on building relationships. Steve Sellers, a 2014 alumnus of Gardner-Webb […]
Posted on August 24, 2017 | No CommentsDr. Nicole Waters to Lead HSON Nurse Education Programs BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Officials at Gardner-Webb University are thrilled to announce that Dr. Nicole Waters has been appointed as the new dean of the Hunt School of Nursing. Waters replaces Dr. Sharon Starr, who retired as […]