Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Noel T. Manning II Archive
Posted on September 26, 2018 | No Comments‘Chairman Jones: An Improbable Leader’ Shares Story of Black Farmer Who Leads Integration Movement BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—In 1969, a trailblazer emerged during a desegregation crisis in Northampton County, N.C. James Henry Jones, a black farmer with a seventh-grade education, led integration efforts and became the […]
Posted on May 18, 2017 | No CommentsEmployees Recognized at Annual “Apples and Accolades” Award Program BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— Gardner-Webb University recognized outstanding faculty and staff members recently during the annual “Apples and Accolades” ceremony held in Tucker Student Center on the GWU main campus. The 2017 Excellence in Teaching Award was […]
Posted on April 29, 2015 | No CommentsAcademy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA) Recognizes Gardner-Webb The Magazine BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb The Magazine and its production team were recognized this week for national and international excellence among marketing and communications publications with a pair of awards from the Academy of Interactive and […]
Posted on February 27, 2014 | No CommentsRecent Updates to “Gardner-Webb The Magazine” Highlighted in Non-Profit Communications Report BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – The recent redesign of the Gardner-Webb University alumni magazine gained national attention following a front-page feature story in the March 2014 issue of the “Non-Profit Communications Report.” Titled “Redesign Efforts […]