Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Alumnus Shares the Wisdom He Learned in Divinity School with Others
- Alumna Has Three Nursing Degrees from Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- New Scripture Plaques Serve as Visual Reminder of GWU’s Calling
- Gardner-Webb University to Hold 2019 Summer Commencement on Aug. 3
- GWU Hosts Math Academy Sponsored by Stonecutter Foundation in Spindale, N.C.
- Alumna Was Hired Full Time While Completing Her Degree in Criminal Justice Administration
- Alumna Majored in Theatre and World Religions to Prepare for Ministry
- GWU Alumna’s Research Could Save Thousands of Lives
- Gardner-Webb and Blue Ridge Community College Sign Articulation Agreement
- Gardner-Webb and Southeastern Community College (SCC) partner with TAP program
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service School of Divinity School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Noel T. Manning II Archive
Posted on September 26, 2018 | No Comments‘Chairman Jones: An Improbable Leader’ Shares Story of Black Farmer Who Leads Integration Movement BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—In 1969, a trailblazer emerged during a desegregation crisis in Northampton County, N.C. James Henry Jones, a black farmer with a seventh-grade education, led integration efforts and became the […]
Posted on May 18, 2017 | No CommentsEmployees Recognized at Annual “Apples and Accolades” Award Program BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— Gardner-Webb University recognized outstanding faculty and staff members recently during the annual “Apples and Accolades” ceremony held in Tucker Student Center on the GWU main campus. The 2017 Excellence in Teaching Award was […]
Posted on April 29, 2015 | No CommentsAcademy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA) Recognizes Gardner-Webb The Magazine BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb The Magazine and its production team were recognized this week for national and international excellence among marketing and communications publications with a pair of awards from the Academy of Interactive and […]
Posted on February 27, 2014 | No CommentsRecent Updates to “Gardner-Webb The Magazine” Highlighted in Non-Profit Communications Report BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – The recent redesign of the Gardner-Webb University alumni magazine gained national attention following a front-page feature story in the March 2014 issue of the “Non-Profit Communications Report.” Titled “Redesign Efforts […]