Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
music education Archive
Posted on November 6, 2018 | No CommentsMadeline Bame ’21 Discovers Profound Stories of Success BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Because music has played a key role in her own life, Madeline Bame, a Gardner-Webb University student from Gastonia, N.C., wanted to find out if music impacts graduation rates in Title I Schools in North […]
Posted on February 15, 2018 | No CommentsPeter Strickland ’97 Directs Successful High School Orchestra Program Peter Strickland, a 1997 alumnus of Gardner-Webb University, is an educator because of an intuitive professor at a state college. He was a music business major, but the professor said he was “too giving” when […]
Posted on May 22, 2017 | No CommentsMarissa Parsons ’03 Answered Call to Ministry, Missions and Music Marissa Parsons placed a decal from Gardner-Webb University on her car window after her first visit to the campus. She was called into ministry and felt the Lord was showing her GWU was the next […]
Posted on November 9, 2015 | No CommentsKevin Clary (’15) Directing Bands at Lincolnton Middle School BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – As a music education major, Kevin Clary (’15) of Gaffney, S.C., has had ample opportunities to perform and refine his own talent while learning how to teach future musicians. “I was in […]
Posted on November 5, 2015 | No CommentsJacob Kirby Changed Plans From Music to Discipleship Studies BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – During his sophomore year, Jacob Kirby (’16) felt a calling to switch his major from music education to discipleship studies. Kirby told his music professor and mentor Dr. Paul Etter that his […]
Posted on May 4, 2015 | No CommentsBonnie Scruggs Completes Rare GWU Feat of 200 Undergraduate Hours to Earn Degree BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—After starting to play the piano at age two, Bonnie Scruggs has majored in music her entire life. This month she marks a milestone in her music education as she […]