Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Office of International Student Services Celebrates International Education Week
- Gardner-Webb University Christmas Art Sale Benefits Learning Opportunities for Students
- Greenville (S.C.) Technical College and Gardner-Webb University Sign Articulation Agreements
- Gardner-Webb Department of Theatre Hosts Regional High School Play Festival
- Gardner-Webb Alumna’s Goal is Working to Destigmatize Mental Health Issues
- Rev. Dr. M. Vann Murrell Remembered by GWU Friends, Colleagues and Students
- Dr. William Downs Joins Other Leaders for Regional Business Summit
- Gardner-Webb University Announces Tuition Freeze For Second Year
- GWU School of Divinity and The Center for Healthy Churches Announce Partnership
- Alumna Values Personal Attention She Received From Faculty in Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Posted on September 15, 2017 | No CommentsCultural Immersion Experiences Focused on Pastoral Care and Missions BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Sleeping on the floor, listening to a blind man’s story and sampling kangaroo burgers—students in the School of Divinity at Gardner-Webb University participated in these immersion experiences while traveling in Asia over the summer. […]
Posted on February 21, 2017 | No CommentsTyler Beckler (’13) Plans Career in Emergency Medicine and Medical Missions Tyler Beckler (’13), a native of Hickory, N.C., described himself as an idealistic 18-year-old when he arrived on campus at Gardner-Webb University. “I wanted to make people’s lives better—to change the world—but I had […]
Posted on July 5, 2016 | No CommentsGWU Team Gains Missions Experience in 10-Day Trip Through Four Countries BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Through food ministries for the impoverished, worship music with children and discipleship to adults, Gardner-Webb University students extended God’s love to the people of Latin America during a recent cultural immersion trip. […]