Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Student Teacher Utilizes Online Tools During Covid-19 Pandemic
- Gardner-Webb Remembers Friend and Faithful Supporter, Rod Clouse
- Gardner-Webb University and Atrium Health Announce Plans for Student Health Clinic
- GWU Students, Faculty, Staff, Alumni and Friends Join Race to End Racism
- Macie Latham, ‘21, Participates in Internship After Easing of COVID-19 Restrictions
- GWU 10-Month Master of Business Administration Program Has Record Growth
- Gardner-Webb Hires Director of Diversity and Intercultural Initiatives
- GWU Student-Athlete Group Sponsors Virtual 5K Race to End Racism
- Gardner-Webb Physician Assistant (PA) Studies Program Adjusts Traditional Ceremony
- GWU Hunt School of Nursing Receives National and State Top Rankings
Tag Cloudacademics alumni biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service COVID-19 Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Natural Sciences Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Dr. William M. Downs Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Posted on September 15, 2017 | No CommentsCultural Immersion Experiences Focused on Pastoral Care and Missions BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Sleeping on the floor, listening to a blind man’s story and sampling kangaroo burgers—students in the School of Divinity at Gardner-Webb University participated in these immersion experiences while traveling in Asia over the summer. […]
Posted on February 21, 2017 | No CommentsTyler Beckler (’13) Plans Career in Emergency Medicine and Medical Missions Tyler Beckler (’13), a native of Hickory, N.C., described himself as an idealistic 18-year-old when he arrived on campus at Gardner-Webb University. “I wanted to make people’s lives better—to change the world—but I had […]
Posted on July 5, 2016 | No CommentsGWU Team Gains Missions Experience in 10-Day Trip Through Four Countries BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Through food ministries for the impoverished, worship music with children and discipleship to adults, Gardner-Webb University students extended God’s love to the people of Latin America during a recent cultural immersion trip. […]