Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Community Remembers Contributions and Service of Dr. Jack Hunt
- Nursing Scholar Pays Tribute to Dr. Jack Hunt
- Gardner-Webb Paces Big South With Four 2020 Christenberry Award Winners
- GWU Faculty Member Serves Military Community During COVID-19
- Gardner-Webb Alumna Conducting Tests on COVID-19 Virus
- Bulldog Bash Raises More than $45K for Gardner-Webb Athletics
- Research by GWU Professor and Staff Member Published in Forensic Science Journal
- Flexibility of Writing Career Allows GWU Journalism Alumna to Stay at Home with Children
- Gardner-Webb University Recognizes Achievements of Undergraduate Students
- Alumna Valued ‘Community’ Aspect of Classes in GOAL—The Degree Completion Program
Tag Cloudacademics alumni biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Natural Sciences Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Dr. William M. Downs Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Posted on January 29, 2020 | No CommentsDr. Sydney Brown and Nursing Student, Brook Wright, Provide Care to More than 600 Patients BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Two members of the Gardner-Webb University community recently returned from a medical mission trip to Barahona in the Dominican Republic. Dr. Sydney Brown, dean of the Gail […]
Posted on May 7, 2016 | No Comments22 Receive Master’s Degrees, Praise Program’s Commitments to Service, Excellence BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Some students sewed machete wounds and delivered babies in remote stretches on the island nation of Haiti. Others washed the feet of the local homeless to prepare them for desperately needed medical examinations. […]
Posted on November 5, 2015 | No CommentsPA Program’s Students Praised for Excellence BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – The first Physician Assistant (PA) Studies cohort at Gardner-Webb University, set to graduate in May 2016, is earning honors from professional organizations and gaining respect from their supervisors in clinical rotations. Known as preceptors in […]