Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Supporters of Gardner-Webb University Break Records on #DoubleDawgDay
- GOAL Program Human Services Degree Realigned to Meet Needs of Profession
- GWU’s New Doctor of Nursing Practice Programs Earn Regional Accreditation Approval
- Gardner-Webb’s Chapter of Kappa Delta Pi Inducts 32 New Members
- Association for Gravestone Studies to Meet at Gardner-Webb in June
- N.C. State Senator Recognizes GWU Men’s Basketball Team for First NCAA Appearance
- GWU Graduate Receives Full Scholarship for Doctoral Program
- Gardner-Webb University Awards Degrees During Commencement Exercises May 11
- Gardner-Webb Recognizes Students for Service and Leadership
- Gardner-Webb University Recognizes Achievements of Undergraduate Students
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Doug Eury Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service School of Divinity School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Master of Divinity in Pastoral Studies Archive
Posted on January 30, 2019 | No CommentsMerianna Neely Harrelson ’14 is Bi-Vocational Pastor in South Carolina Graduates of the School of Divinity at Gardner-Webb University leave knowing their professors or classmates will keep in touch. “Any time I email or call a fellow student or professor to ask for advice or […]
Posted on August 1, 2017 | No CommentsMatt Rollins ’11, ’19 Left Engineering Career to Follow God’s Call As a student in the School of Divinity at Gardner-Webb University, Matt Rollins soon discovered he had plenty to learn about church history, the Bible and pastoral ministry. The reading assignments were lengthy and […]