Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Summer Undergraduate Research Gives Hannah Smith, ’21, Direction for her Future
- Gardner-Webb, CCC&TI Announce Bulldog Bound Program, New Co-Admission Agreements
- GWU President Names Interim Vice President for Advancement
- GWU School of Education Doctoral Candidates Publish Learning Module on Creating Conditions for Equity
- Earning MBA in 10 Months Helps Student Reach His Goals Faster
- GWU Student Teacher Utilizes Online Tools During Covid-19 Pandemic
- Gardner-Webb Remembers Friend and Faithful Supporter, Rod Clouse
- Gardner-Webb University and Atrium Health Announce Plans for Student Health Clinic
- GWU Students, Faculty, Staff, Alumni and Friends Join Race to End Racism
- Macie Latham, ‘21, Participates in Internship After Easing of COVID-19 Restrictions
Tag Cloudacademics alumni biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service COVID-19 Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Natural Sciences Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Dr. William M. Downs Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Master of Arts in English program Archive
Posted on May 11, 2016 | No CommentsIlari Pass (’18) Aspires to Teach English at a Community College When she was looking for master’s programs, Ilari Pass (’18) of Greensboro, N.C., stumbled across the Master of Arts in English online program at Gardner-Webb University. “I’m so glad that I did. A challenging […]
Posted on December 3, 2013 | No CommentsEnglish Graduate Degree Program to Shift to Online, Cohort Model in Fall 2014 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—The Gardner-Webb University Gayle Bolt Price School of Graduate Studies is unveiling a revised Master of Arts (MA) in English program, to include concentrations in English education, literature studies and […]