Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Rome News Agency Travels to Gardner-Webb to Interview Instructor of Biology
- Skills Learned in Communication Studies Helps GWU Alumna Promote Family Business
- GWU Office of International Student Services Celebrates International Education Week
- Gardner-Webb University Christmas Art Sale Benefits Learning Opportunities for Students
- Greenville (S.C.) Technical College and Gardner-Webb University Sign Articulation Agreements
- Gardner-Webb Department of Theatre Hosts Regional High School Play Festival
- Gardner-Webb Alumna’s Goal is Working to Destigmatize Mental Health Issues
- Rev. Dr. M. Vann Murrell Remembered by GWU Friends, Colleagues and Students
- Dr. William Downs Joins Other Leaders for Regional Business Summit
- Gardner-Webb University Announces Tuition Freeze For Second Year
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Master of Arts in English program Archive
Posted on May 11, 2016 | No CommentsIlari Pass (’18) Aspires to Teach English at a Community College When she was looking for master’s programs, Ilari Pass (’18) of Greensboro, N.C., stumbled across the Master of Arts in English online program at Gardner-Webb University. “I’m so glad that I did. A challenging […]
Posted on December 3, 2013 | No CommentsEnglish Graduate Degree Program to Shift to Online, Cohort Model in Fall 2014 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—The Gardner-Webb University Gayle Bolt Price School of Graduate Studies is unveiling a revised Master of Arts (MA) in English program, to include concentrations in English education, literature studies and […]