Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Martin Luther King Jr. Archive
Posted on January 10, 2018 | No CommentsCaptain Marion Platt of The Salvation Army is Guest Speaker for the Service BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb University’s annual Martin Luther King Jr. observance will be held during Dimensions on Tuesday, Jan. 16 at 9:25 a.m. Captain Marion Platt of The Salvation Army will discuss King’s […]
Posted on January 15, 2015 | No CommentsAuthor and Pastor Dr. Clifford Jones, Sr. to Share Message at GWU on Jan. 20 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – The Dimensions program at Gardner-Webb University announces its next guest for the 2014-2015 academic year. Dr. Clifford Jones, Sr. will be discussing Martin Luther King, Jr. […]
Posted on August 30, 2013 | No CommentsDrs. Gaskins and Moore Review Historical and Political Significance of MLK’s “I Have a Dream” Speech BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – On August 28, 2013, citizens from all over the U.S. converged upon the nation’s capitol to commemorate and celebrate the historic March on Washington for Jobs […]
Posted on January 28, 2013 | No CommentsMotivational Speaker Tawana Williams Inspired Audience BOILING SPRINGS, N.C – The Dimensions Program at Gardner-Webb welcomed nationally acclaimed motivational speaker Tawana Williams as guest for the University’s annual Martin Luther King, Jr. service. The program took place Tuesday; Jan. 22 at 9:25 a.m in the […]
Posted on January 24, 2013 | No CommentsBy: Dr. Dianne Sykes, Gardner-Webb University “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”–Martin Luther King, Jr. I grew up in a town near Seattle; a small white town, attended a virtually all-white school and lived in a small […]
Posted on January 9, 2012 | No CommentsBOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— A native of Birmingham, Ala., and a veteran of the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s, Carolyn McKinstry, will give the annual Martin Luther King, Jr., holiday address during the Dimensions program on Tuesday, Jan. 17 at 9:25 a.m. in the Lutz-Yelton […]