Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Katie Spiro Archive
Posted on February 22, 2013 | No CommentsOpportunities Abound at GWU for “Outside the Classroom” Learning BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – The belief that “education is a staging ground for action” is conveyed in many ways at Gardner-Webb University. Most recently, the concept became more than just a theory discussed within the walls […]
Posted on October 30, 2012 | No CommentsThree Students Represent Gardner-Webb in St. Louis BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – “We, the students of Gardner-Webb University.” These are the first words to appear within the Constitution of the Gardner-Webb Student Government Association (SGA), but their meaning exceeds documentation. They show that students have a […]
Posted on September 12, 2012 | No CommentsLiving His Passion GWU Freshmen Nick Carpenter Gets Opportunity of a Lifetime at Political Convention Written by: Katie Spiro, GWU Political Science & Journalism Student Charlotte, N.C.— “I don’t know what party these men and women belong to. I don’t know if they’ll vote for […]
Posted on August 22, 2012 | No CommentsBOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Katie Spiro is rarely at a loss for words. This rising junior at Gardner-Webb University is working on a double major in communications and political science. But just a few weeks ago, she was given an award that made her speechless. […]
Posted on January 20, 2012 | No CommentsSpecial event included National Known figures from CNN And NBC BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Students from GWU’s political science department got the chance to attend a panel discussion entitled “The Evolving Media Coverage of the Presidential Campaign” at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, S.C. Panelists included […]