Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Student Club Fights Human Trafficking Through Action Week, Feb. 24-28
- First-Generation College Student Appreciates Professors Who Create a Supportive Learning Environment
- Alumnus Graduated from Gardner-Webb Ready to Succeed in Business World
- GWU 2020—Focus on Performing Arts
- GWU Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) Filling a Need for Business Community
- Gardner-Webb Alumna Seeks to Promote Music Education and Importance of the Arts
- Experience as German Exchange Student Gives GWU Senior Confidence For Future Endeavors
- Gardner-Webb Recruiting Class Reaches 20 On National Signing Day
- Gardner-Webb University CrossFit Teams Compete in National Event
- Parade of Tables Raises Funds to Provide Food for Local Children
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
K. Hollyn Hollman Archive
Posted on February 3, 2012 | No CommentsBJC’s Hollman Challenges GWU Students to Defend Freedom and to Claim their Voice BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— A leading Baptist voice for national religious liberty recently brought the issues of religious freedom and Election 2012 from the Capital to the Quad at Gardner-Webb University. K. Hollyn […]
Posted on January 13, 2012 | No CommentsBOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— A leading voice on issues of national religious liberty in Washington, D.C., will give a distinguished lecture titled “Religion, the Presidency, the Election” at Gardner-Webb University on Monday, Jan. 30 at 7:00 p.m. in Blanton Auditorium, located inside Hamrick Hall. The event […]