Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Julie Sliwinski Archive
Posted on February 14, 2018 | No Comments“Release the Captives” Announces Schedule of Events for Anti-Human Trafficking Action Week Feb. 26-Mar. 2 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – An estimated 5.5 million children have been abducted, sold, or forced into slavery, and around 21 million people worldwide are considered victims of modern-day slavery. In […]
Posted on September 6, 2017 | No CommentsGWU community invited to participate in anti-slavery efforts through the “Rescue Race” By Mallory Moore (’18), GWU Intern for Communications BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb University’s human-trafficking awareness club, Release the Captives, will hold its second annual 5K “Rescue Race” at 9 a.m. on Sept. 16 on […]
Posted on February 6, 2017 | No Comments“Release the Captives” Announces Schedule of Events for Human Trafficking Awareness Week Feb. 20-25 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – An estimated 5.5 million children have been abducted, sold, or forced into slavery and around 21 million people worldwide are considered victims of modern-day slavery. In an […]
Posted on April 8, 2013 | No CommentsCampus Events Raise Awareness and Offer Opportunities for Future Service BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—When Julie Sliwinski left her home in Atlanta, Ga. and came to Gardner-Webb University as a freshman just three years ago, she envisioned attaining a degree in health and wellness where she could […]