Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Josh Johnson Archive
Posted on February 21, 2017 | No CommentsJosh Johnson (’15) Working at Purdue in Analytical Chemistry The research conducted by Gardner-Webb University alumnus Josh Johnson (’15) identifies the amount and type of chemicals present in a compound. The findings have a variety of applications, including the discovery of new drugs, breakthroughs in […]
Posted on November 4, 2015 | No CommentsJosh Johnson Working at Purdue in Analytical Chemistry In his graduate studies, Josh Johnson (’15) is developing and optimizing an instrument that could someday unlock the mysteries of Mars. His passion to explore the chemical makeup of the universe began at the Gardner-Webb University Laboratory […]
Posted on March 24, 2015 | No CommentsSeveral Students Earned Awards for Undergraduate Research at Alpha Chi National Convention in Chicago BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – One dozen current Gardner-Webb University students recently presented a range of undergraduate research findings, and four of the GWU projects earned top awards at the Alpha Chi […]
Posted on April 30, 2014 | No CommentsWritten by Alyssa Gutierrez, Communications Intern Alpha Chi Students Win Collaborative Project, Individual Awards BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. — Gardner-Webb University students have long prided themselves on their academic fitness. Recently, members of the Alpha Chi Honor Society flexed those muscles at the Alpha Chi 2014 […]