Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Posted on November 3, 2015 | No CommentsGroup Helps Needy, Visits City’s Iconic Landmarks on Fall Trip BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—By serving the homeless at the longest-operating mission in the country and volunteering with a citywide 10K race to feed the hungry, a group of Gardner-Webb University students experienced service needs and opportunities […]
Posted on October 16, 2015 | No CommentsBackpack Program to Receive Proceeds From a Cappella Show Nov. 14 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Several local organizations help feed hungry children through programs that send food home with school students in their backpacks. But those programs only connect with students on school days, leaving times that […]
Posted on January 8, 2015 | No CommentsJan. 14 Promotion Part of Childhood Hunger Campaign BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. — Community members can attend a Gardner-Webb University basketball game for free and help feed hungry children by donating a healthy food item at GWU’s Paul Porter Arena on Wednesday, Jan. 14. Each fan […]
Posted on November 18, 2014 | No CommentsEvents to Spotlight Issues During National Awareness Week BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— As the holidays approach, many are thankful for the shelter of a warm home and the nourishment of hearty meals. But others aren’t as fortunate and face hunger and homelessness. National Hunger and Homelessness […]