Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Army ROTC Gives Gardner-Webb Nursing Student Structure She Needed to Excel
- Gardner-Webb University Hosts Exhibit of Wearable Biblical Sculpture
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Two Opportunities to Hear Salvation Army Youth Band
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Human Resources Archive
Posted on March 5, 2018 | No CommentsTamala DeVon Bullard ’03 Transitions to Role in Higher Education Tamala Devon Bullard, a 2003 alumna of Gardner-Webb University, began her business career in management but desired to apply her skills to human resources. “I have always had a passion for working with associates,” […]
Posted on November 14, 2017 | No CommentsJoy Greene ’18 Applies Class Assignment to Real Life Joy Greene ’18 entered the Godbold School of Business at Gardner-Webb University because she wanted a career change. She hadn’t expected one of her classes to also benefit her husband’s business. The assignment in Dr. Felice […]
Posted on March 9, 2017 | No CommentsLarry Durham Jr. ’99, ’01 Relies on Principles of Servant Leadership In the last 10 years, Larry Durham Jr. ’99, ’01 and his family have moved three times. Besides packing and unpacking moving boxes, Durham has adapted to three jobs and his wife and four […]
Posted on April 18, 2016 | No CommentsZachary Smith (’15) Finds Success in Human Relations Field When it came time to choose a major, Zachary Smith (’15) prayed about his decision, and the answer came while he was sitting in Gardner-Webb’s Hamrick Hall, home of the Godbold School of Business. “I looked […]
Posted on October 16, 2014 | No CommentsGWU Honored on National List of Top Online Master’s Degree Human Resources Programs BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. — Gardner-Webb University’s Godbold School of Business ranks No. 7 among all institutions nationwide for online master’s degree programs that train human resources professionals, according to a report by […]