Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU’s New President Welcomes Students to Fall Semester 2019
- GWU Offers Four New Programs for 2019 Fall Semester
- Gardner-Webb University Welcomes New Faculty Members
- Gardner-Webb Science Professors Help Alumnus Pursue Goal of Becoming a Dentist
- GWU Alumnus Shares the Wisdom He Learned in Divinity School with Others
- Alumna Has Three Nursing Degrees from Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- New Scripture Plaques Serve as Visual Reminder of GWU’s Calling
- Gardner-Webb University to Hold 2019 Summer Commencement on Aug. 3
- GWU Hosts Math Academy Sponsored by Stonecutter Foundation in Spindale, N.C.
- Alumna Was Hired Full Time While Completing Her Degree in Criminal Justice Administration
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Posted on October 7, 2015 | No Comments“Plant Your Pinwheel” Project Also Offers Opportunity for Alumni, Students to Give to University During 2015 Homecoming Week BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—The center of Gardner-Webb University’s campus shines bright this week with the sparkling red, orange and silver colors of more than 2,000 pinwheels spinning in […]
Posted on September 25, 2015 | No CommentsRace Part of 2015 GWU Homecoming Weekend Festivities BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb University and the Town of Boiling Springs will receive an extra splash of fall color on Oct. 10 as runners participate in the Color Dash 5K. The race is one of many festivities GWU […]
Posted on September 4, 2015 | No CommentsWeekend to Offer Activities for University Family and Community Members BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb will welcome alumni and university friends to campus Oct. 9-10 for a 2015 Homecoming weekend filled with events that celebrate achievements, mark new milestones and offer fun for the entire family. “Homecoming […]
Posted on October 25, 2012 | No CommentsBOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Homecoming at Gardner-Webb University is coming up this weekend, and if you’re one of our beloved alumni, we hope you’ll make the trek back to Boiling Springs to reconnect with your alma mater and reunite with old friends. The Office of […]
Posted on October 25, 2011 | No CommentsBoiling Springs, N.C. – The Noel Program at Gardner-Webb University will host the 20th annual Beep Ball game on Friday, Oct. 28 at 6 p.m. at the John Henry Moss Baseball Stadium, in conjunction with other Homecoming events. Gardner-Webb and the Boiling Springs community are […]