Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU School of Divinity and The Center for Healthy Churches Announce Partnership
- Alumna Values Personal Attention She Received From Faculty in Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- Gardner-Webb Senior Interns With U.S. Embassy in Mali From Her Home in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Harley Burgess Archive
Posted on February 27, 2018 | No CommentsStudents Practice Debate Skills at State Competition By Chelsea Sydnor ’18, Intern for Communications BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—A team of students from Gardner-Webb University advanced to the semi-finals during this year’s North Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities (NCICU) Ethics Bowl. Held recently at the State Legislative […]
Posted on February 14, 2018 | No CommentsStudents to Participate in Seventh Consecutive Ethics Bowl By Chelsea Sydnor, ’18, Intern for Communications BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Four Gardner-Webb University students will compete at the Ethics Bowl hosted by North Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities (NCICU). Teams from 24 private colleges and universities will participate […]
Posted on March 2, 2017 | No CommentsCompetition Included Teams from 22 Private Schools By Katie Furr, (’20) GWU Intern for Communications BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Four students from Gardner-Webb University competed in the North Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities’ (NCICU) Ethics Bowl on Feb. 17 and 18. The event was held in the […]
Posted on February 23, 2016 | No CommentsBy: Tyra Montour, Communications Intern BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – For the fifth consecutive year, a team of students from Gardner-Webb University participated in the North Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities (NCICU) Ethics Bowl. The event was held Feb. 5-6 on the Meredith College campus near […]