Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
- Blind and Visually Impaired Program Marks 40th Anniversary
- Gardner-Webb Celebrates Disabilities Employment Awareness Month
- Gardner-Webb University 2020 Provides Scholarships That Make a Difference
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
GWU Women’s Soccer Archive
Posted on December 16, 2018 | No CommentsAbbey Smith ’18 Wants to Help People Get Back to Activities of Daily Living Recruited to play soccer at Gardner-Webb University, Abbey Smith of Oxford, N.C., chose to major in exercise science. She had a general idea that she wanted to help people and work […]
Posted on June 26, 2018 | No CommentsStacey Ferguson ’04 Honored to Provide Interpreting Services for Deaf Individuals When Stacey Ferguson ’04 started her college search, she had two criteria that were non-negotiable. If she could also play soccer, that would be a bonus. Gardner-Webb University exceeded her expectations. “I wanted to […]
Posted on November 30, 2017 | No CommentsAmy Schmitt Boyer ’15 Conducts Unique Study of Bat Personalities As an undergraduate student at Gardner-Webb University, Amy Schmitt Boyer ’15 studied six-lined racerunner lizards at the Broad River. Although the research tested her patience, the experience helped her secure a position in the graduate […]
Posted on November 11, 2015 | No CommentsAshley Carmean (’16) Says Education Faculty is Preparing her for Teaching Career BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Elementary education major Ashley Carmean (’16) of Ashburn, Va., was playing in a soccer tournament the first time she heard about Gardner-Webb University. “The GWU women’s soccer assistant coach […]