Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Announces New Dean for the Hunt School of Nursing
- Gardner-Webb’s Dover Library Hosts Five Authors for Book Signing
- Army ROTC Gives Gardner-Webb Nursing Student Structure She Needed to Excel
- Gardner-Webb University Hosts Exhibit of Wearable Biblical Sculpture
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Two Opportunities to Hear Salvation Army Youth Band
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
GWU Undergraduate Research Archive
Posted on October 15, 2019 | No CommentsMicah Balltzglier ’20 Gains New Appreciation for Conducting Research BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—After being in the Air Force for almost seven years, Micah Balltzglier took a job as an aircraft mechanic. He hated the work. One of his friends, Dr. Jonathan Ahearn, is a physical […]
Posted on March 4, 2019 | No CommentsKate Vriesema ’19 Gains Insight into Recovering From Trauma Quiet and shy is how Gardner-Webb University senior, Kate Vriesema, of Whitinsville, Mass., describes herself. Her writing speaks volumes about the topics that interest her. By sharing her ideas on paper, she gives a voice […]