Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
GWU Track and Field Archive
Posted on August 10, 2018 | No CommentsAmanda Hall ’18 Hopes to Care for Women at Home and on the Mission Field As a student in the Department of Natural Sciences at Gardner-Webb University, Amanda Hall ’18 examined complex ideas in biology and chemistry. “My major classes were taught by quality professors […]
Posted on October 4, 2017 | No CommentsJalin Lawson Known as a Strong Friend with an Uplifting Personality By Mallory Moore ’18, Intern for Communications BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— A GWU track athlete pursuing a criminal justice degree, known as strong friend with an uplifting personality, passed away in an automobile accident in […]
Posted on June 28, 2016 | No CommentsTabitha Hamilton (’11) Follows her Family into Education Tabitha Hamilton (’11) comes from a family of educators in Blair, Neb. As a young girl, she played school with old supplies collected from teachers in the Christian school where her father taught health and physical education. […]
Posted on November 23, 2015 | No CommentsKristen Hurley (’14) Researched Bobsledding and Trained to Make National Team As an undergraduate and graduate student at Gardner-Webb University, Kristen Hurley (’14) — a new member of the U.S. National Bobsled Team — thrived on accepting academic and athletic challenges. Her determination paid off […]