Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Army ROTC Gives Gardner-Webb Nursing Student Structure She Needed to Excel
- Gardner-Webb University Hosts Exhibit of Wearable Biblical Sculpture
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Two Opportunities to Hear Salvation Army Youth Band
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
GWU Swim Team Archive
Posted on August 25, 2017 | No CommentsRoka ’08 Made the Crossing Aug. 24-25 in just over 12 hours BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—With each stroke through the 64-degree waters of the English Channel, Heather Roka, a 2008 Gardner-Webb University alumna, thought about all the people in her life who inspire her. Roka started […]
Posted on April 5, 2016 | No CommentsTaylor Schwartz (’16) Prepared to Further Education in Cognitive Neuroscience As a Division I swimmer at Gardner-Webb, Taylor Schwartz (’16) of Westerville, Ohio, is accustomed to the nerves that accompany her athletic performances. Her interest in the subject intensified when she was named an undergraduate […]
Posted on March 22, 2016 | No CommentsNathan Lile (’16) has Experienced Academic and Personal Growth He glides through the water with both grace and power. Each movement is calculated to precision. He stretches the capacity of his physical strength—hoping to shave seconds off his competiton time. Much like the work he […]
Posted on January 21, 2016 | No CommentsSusie Ward (’16) Appreciates Opportunities for Community Service Susie Ward (’16) of Abilene, Texas, was looking for a college where she could swim competitively while working on a degree in athletic training. Gardner-Webb University offered both in a supportive community atmosphere. “I met the team, […]
Posted on November 7, 2015 | No CommentsConnor Bos (’17) says GWU has Taught him to Balance Life’s Priorities Before the sun sends rays through the glass surrounding Gardner-Webb’s Bost Pool, Connor Bos (’17) backstrokes through the water. His 5 a.m. practices several times each week are often followed by weight-lifting […]