Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU School of Divinity and The Center for Healthy Churches Announce Partnership
- Alumna Values Personal Attention She Received From Faculty in Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- Gardner-Webb Senior Interns With U.S. Embassy in Mali From Her Home in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
GWU Department of Visual Arts Archive
Posted on November 13, 2018 | No CommentsProceeds Benefit Learning Opportunities for Art Students BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Unique, handmade gift items are available at Gardner-Webb University’s annual Christmas Art Sale on Nov. 15-16 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the Tucker Student Center. The sale features original pieces by GWU students, alumni, […]
Posted on August 6, 2018 | No CommentsPaintings by Chrys Riviere-Blalock on Display Through End of September BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Paintings by former adjunct professor Chrys Riviere-Blalock will be on display Aug. 6 through Sept. 28 in the Tucker Student Center Gallery at Gardner-Webb University. The exhibit, titled “The Enterable Mirror: Water Paintings,” […]
Posted on January 6, 2017 | No CommentsHaley Doolittle Johnston ’13 Works as Freelance Artist in England One reason Haley Doolittle Johnston ’13 chose to attend Gardner-Webb University was for the study abroad programs. Since she was 10 years old, she had told her family she wanted to study in another country. […]
Posted on January 6, 2017 | No CommentsBiology Professor Dr. Les Brown Pursued Art Hobby After Retirement BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Dr. Les Brown, Gardner-Webb Professor Emeritus, spent 40 years studying and teaching biology at the University. When he retired in 2005, Brown transferred his observations of nature to works on canvas, paper and […]
Posted on November 18, 2016 | No CommentsAnnual Gardner-Webb University Event Features Pottery, Other Artwork By Bryton Mitchell, (’17) GWU Intern for Communications BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— Unique works by art students and GWU professors will be available at the annual Gardner-Webb Christmas Art Sale. Common items consist of mainly pottery, such as […]
Posted on November 9, 2016 | No CommentsAlex Stewart (’17) Discovers and Refines His Natural Skills with Clay By Bryton Mitchell, (’17) GWU Intern for Communications Alex Stewart (’17) of Gastonia, N.C., decided to attend Gardner-Webb University to pursue an education in discipleship. Then, his sophomore year he met a student who […]