Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Announces New Dean for the Hunt School of Nursing
- Gardner-Webb’s Dover Library Hosts Five Authors for Book Signing
- Army ROTC Gives Gardner-Webb Nursing Student Structure She Needed to Excel
- Gardner-Webb University Hosts Exhibit of Wearable Biblical Sculpture
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Two Opportunities to Hear Salvation Army Youth Band
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
GWU Athletic Training Program Archive
Posted on January 18, 2016 | No CommentsTaylor Thompson (‘16) Experiences Personal and Professional Growth Taylor Thompson (’16) of Mooresville, N.C., transferred to athletic training at Gardner-Webb University with a specific goal in mind. She wanted to excel on the Board of Certification Exam for athletic trainers. “My previous institution had a […]
Posted on January 14, 2014 | No CommentsRequired Exam Accreditation Passed by All Recent Program Graduates BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gardner-Webb University’s Athletic Training Program was one of only 55 colleges and universities to achieve a full 100-percent first-time passing rate on the accreditation exam, as announced by the Commission on Accreditation […]