Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Posted on October 1, 2018 | No CommentsJenny and Tyler Somers Use Their Music to Promote Justice BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—A husband-and-wife duo will share their stories and songs at Gardner-Webb University Oct. 8 and 9. Jenny and Tyler Somers play acoustic folk-pop music influenced by their Christian faith. The couple also partners […]
Posted on May 7, 2018 | No CommentsWhile Jake Keller Serves with Military in Iraq, Hannah Keller Volunteers in Africa Military wives often wonder what they will do while their husband is deployed. The answer for Hannah Currin Keller, a 2012 alumna of Gardner-Webb University, was to follow God’s direction. Hannah […]
Posted on September 15, 2015 | No CommentsDoyle Dykes Shares his Story with the Gardner-Webb Community By Mariana Mellado, intern for University Communications Doyle Dykes had no idea his life would change the day his mother invited a sailor named Barry Lackey to dinner in his Jacksonville, Fla., home. He credits where […]
Posted on August 27, 2015 | No CommentsGuitarist to Share Music and Life Stories During Dimensions Program By Jill Blank, Communications Intern BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Award-winning guitarist Doyle Dykes will visit Gardner-Webb University on Tuesday, Sept. 1, to speak at the University’s Dimensions program, starting at 9:30 a.m. in the Lutz-Yelton […]
Posted on January 30, 2012 | No CommentsJessica Greer, a marketing major and biblical studies minor, likes to sing and play the guitar. And she loves to go to prison. During her freshman year, Jessica learned about Gardner-Webb’s outreach to Livesay Correctional Institution, a minimum-security prison in Spartanburg, S.C., while attending a […]