Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU’s New President Welcomes Students to Fall Semester 2019
- GWU Offers Four New Programs for 2019 Fall Semester
- Gardner-Webb University Welcomes New Faculty Members
- Gardner-Webb Science Professors Help Alumnus Pursue Goal of Becoming a Dentist
- GWU Alumnus Shares the Wisdom He Learned in Divinity School with Others
- Alumna Has Three Nursing Degrees from Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- New Scripture Plaques Serve as Visual Reminder of GWU’s Calling
- Gardner-Webb University to Hold 2019 Summer Commencement on Aug. 3
- GWU Hosts Math Academy Sponsored by Stonecutter Foundation in Spindale, N.C.
- Alumna Was Hired Full Time While Completing Her Degree in Criminal Justice Administration
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Posted on July 24, 2018 | No CommentsCeremony Planned to Celebrate Conferring of Hundreds of Degrees BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gardner-Webb University will award nearly 225 degrees during the 2018 summer commencement exercises on Saturday, Aug. 4. The ceremony is set to begin at 10 a.m. in the Paul Porter Arena of the Lutz-Yelton […]
Posted on April 20, 2016 | No CommentsThree Ceremonies Planned to Celebrate Conferring of Hundreds of Degrees BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gardner-Webb University will award more than 650 degrees during the 2016 spring commencement exercises to be held Friday, May 6 and Saturday, May 7. Ceremonies are planned for 7 p.m. on Friday, […]
Posted on July 23, 2014 | No CommentsUniversity to Award Over 200 Degrees BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb University will award over 200 degrees during 2014 summer commencement exercises on Monday, Aug. 4. The ceremony is planned for 10 a.m. in Paul Porter Arena in the Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center, located on Gardner-Webb’s main campus. […]
Posted on December 5, 2011 | No CommentsMore than 340 graduates to receive degrees BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— Gardner-Webb University will welcome the families and friends of more than 340 graduates to campus on Monday, Dec. 19 for the University’s 2011 fall commencement exercises. The ceremony takes place in Paul Porter Arena, inside […]