Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Alumna’s Research Could Save Thousands of Lives
- Gardner-Webb and Blue Ridge Community College Sign Articulation Agreement
- Gardner-Webb and Southeastern Community College (SCC) partner with TAP program
- GWU Chemistry Professors Gave Alumna Confidence to Pursue Graduate Studies
- Carolina Crown Invites Community to View Run-Through Practice
- Medical Mission Team From Gardner-Webb University Cares for Refugees in Thailand
- GWU Executive Leadership Studies Program Ignites Educator’s Passion to Serve
- Gardner-Webb Team Partners with Christian Ministry in Slovakia
- Ten Cleveland County Students Receive Scholarships from Joseph B. Freeman Jr. Education Fund
- Both Classmates and Professors Contributed to Gardner-Webb Alum’s Growth as a Minister
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service School of Divinity School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Global Studies Archive
Posted on May 8, 2019 | No CommentsAwards Honor Academic Achievement, Service and Leadership BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb University recently honored undergraduate students for academic excellence and outstanding service and leadership. Winners of these awards exemplify the University’s core values of faith, service and leadership in their classrooms and communities. In recognition of […]
Posted on September 9, 2015 | No CommentsNathan Buckner (’17) Spends Summer Working for World Vision Bangladesh BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – As a 12-year-old boy, Nathan Buckner may not have realized the impact his family’s move to China would have on his own future career goals. In the seventh grade, his mom, […]