Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Gardner-Webb University Department of English Language and Literature Archive
Posted on October 8, 2019 | No CommentsGift Provided Incentive for Kaitlyn McNeilly ’15 to Pursue Bachelor’s Degree BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb University 2020, launched in August with a generous gift from the Broyhill Foundation, benefits the University’s Priority Fund . The yearlong fundraising initiative is on pace to surpass the $1 […]
Posted on November 20, 2018 | No CommentsOsborne Remembered as Witty, Gracious, Courteous and Absolute BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—”A quintessential gentleman professor” is how Dr. Joyce C. Brown describes her friend and colleague, Thirlen Osborne, who passed away Nov. 17 in Shelby, N.C., at the age of 97. He taught English at Gardner-Webb […]
Posted on February 14, 2018 | No CommentsHailey Spearman ’09 Teaches High School English By Chelsea Sydnor, ’18, Intern for Communications Hailey Spearman ’09 knew from a young age that she wanted to be a teacher, even from playing school with her younger cousins as a child. Gardner-Webb University’s Department of English […]
Posted on January 4, 2018 | No CommentsProfessor of English, Director of Undergraduate Research to Assume Focused Mentorship Role BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – A longtime Gardner-Webb University English professor will soon assume a new role, after being named the inaugural Fay Webb Gardner Chair of Student Success. Dr. June Hobbs, a 24-year […]