Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU’s New President Welcomes Students to Fall Semester 2019
- GWU Offers Four New Programs for 2019 Fall Semester
- Gardner-Webb University Welcomes New Faculty Members
- Gardner-Webb Science Professors Help Alumnus Pursue Goal of Becoming a Dentist
- GWU Alumnus Shares the Wisdom He Learned in Divinity School with Others
- Alumna Has Three Nursing Degrees from Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- New Scripture Plaques Serve as Visual Reminder of GWU’s Calling
- Gardner-Webb University to Hold 2019 Summer Commencement on Aug. 3
- GWU Hosts Math Academy Sponsored by Stonecutter Foundation in Spindale, N.C.
- Alumna Was Hired Full Time While Completing Her Degree in Criminal Justice Administration
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Gardner-Webb Degree Completion Program Archive
Posted on March 14, 2018 | No CommentsBrian G. Chilton ‘11 Conquered Doubts to Serve in Christian Ministry Several years before he came to Gardner-Webb University, Brian G. Chilton experienced doubt about his Christian beliefs. Before he could continue serving as a pastor, he had to prove the Bible’s reliability. “I left […]
Posted on March 5, 2018 | No CommentsTamala DeVon Bullard ’03 Transitions to Role in Higher Education Tamala Devon Bullard, a 2003 alumna of Gardner-Webb University, began her business career in management but desired to apply her skills to human resources. “I have always had a passion for working with associates,” […]
Posted on February 6, 2018 | No CommentsMaj. Brian Regan ’08 Writes Policies to Ensure Accountability and Operational Readiness Brian Regan, a 2008 alumnus of Gardner-Webb University, has served nearly three decades with the North Carolina State Highway Patrol (NCSHP). In 2017, he was appointed as Major/Director of Professional Standards. Regan’s respect […]
Posted on September 15, 2016 | No CommentsBenjamin Abee (’17) Wants to ‘Lead the Next Generation as a Teacher’ Benjamin Abee (’17) of Trinity, N.C., took a job in manufacturing when he graduated from high school, but he dreamed of leaving a legacy. “I wanted a long-lasting career that impacted the world, […]