Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Paces Big South With Four 2020 Christenberry Award Winners
- GWU Faculty Member Serves Military Community During COVID-19
- Gardner-Webb Alumna Conducting Tests on COVID-19 Virus
- Bulldog Bash Raises More than $45K for Gardner-Webb Athletics
- Research by GWU Professor and Staff Member Published in Forensic Science Journal
- Flexibility of Writing Career Allows GWU Journalism Alumna to Stay at Home with Children
- Gardner-Webb University Recognizes Achievements of Undergraduate Students
- Alumna Valued ‘Community’ Aspect of Classes in GOAL—The Degree Completion Program
- GWU Alumnus Opens Dental Practice With Emphasis on Giving Back to the Community
- GWU School of Education Secondary Education Programs Achieve Perfect Score
Tag Cloudacademics alumni biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Natural Sciences Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Gabby Cortese Archive
Posted on April 26, 2017 | No CommentsGabby Cortese ’18 Develops Skills Through Exercise Science Program Gabby Cortese ’18 of Palm Bay, Fla., is the middle child of nine. When it came time for her to consider colleges, she didn’t want to follow in her older siblings’ footsteps. “I felt the […]
Posted on April 24, 2017 | No CommentsJuniors and Seniors Work with Patients in Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—A group of exercise science majors at Gardner-Webb University gained hands-on experience this semester by working with patients at a local hospital. As part of their service-learning requirements, the juniors and seniors […]