Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU School of Divinity and The Center for Healthy Churches Announce Partnership
- Alumna Values Personal Attention She Received From Faculty in Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- Gardner-Webb Senior Interns With U.S. Embassy in Mali From Her Home in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Posted on June 21, 2016 | No CommentsAaron Wilkinson (’07) Experienced Spiritual and Academic Growth at GWU Aaron Wilkinson (’07) has a desk, not a pulpit and an office instead of a sanctuary. But as he works with students at Indiana Wesleyan University (IWU) in Marion, Ind., he strives to minister to […]
Posted on June 21, 2016 | No CommentsStudies and Campus Ministries Prepared Adam Barnes (’13) for Duke Divinity School Adam Barnes (’13) of Gastonia, N.C., knew Gardner-Webb University as his pastor’s alma mater. But after two visits to campus, he was ready to discover his own place at the school. “I began […]
Posted on June 9, 2016 | No CommentsCedric Starr (‘17) Wants to Teach the Next Generation About Christ Cedric Starr (’17) of Shelby, N.C., came to Gardner-Webb University ready to experience academic and spiritual growth. “I wanted to more fully understand the sacred scriptures in order to better myself as a Christian […]
Posted on May 23, 2016 | No CommentsJuliette Ratchford (’16) Conducted Research, Developed Critical-Thinking Skills As a student at Gardner-Webb University, Juliette Ratchford (’16) explored various topics that developed her critical-thinking skills and prepared her for the next step in her educational journey. Originally from Demorest, Ga., Ratchford is pursuing a doctorate […]
Posted on October 6, 2011 | No CommentsOctober 6 is the first annual National Student Day, designed to celebrate and promote social responsibility by students across North America. The Day is sponsored by the National Association of College Stores (NACS), and to celebrate, the Gardner-Webb Campus Store and the Office of Community […]