Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU’s New President Welcomes Students to Fall Semester 2019
- GWU Offers Four New Programs for 2019 Fall Semester
- Gardner-Webb University Welcomes New Faculty Members
- Gardner-Webb Science Professors Help Alumnus Pursue Goal of Becoming a Dentist
- GWU Alumnus Shares the Wisdom He Learned in Divinity School with Others
- Alumna Has Three Nursing Degrees from Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- New Scripture Plaques Serve as Visual Reminder of GWU’s Calling
- Gardner-Webb University to Hold 2019 Summer Commencement on Aug. 3
- GWU Hosts Math Academy Sponsored by Stonecutter Foundation in Spindale, N.C.
- Alumna Was Hired Full Time While Completing Her Degree in Criminal Justice Administration
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Family Nurse Practitioner Archive
Posted on August 13, 2019 | No CommentsSchool of Nursing, School of Education and GOAL-DCP Offer New Courses of Study BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—With the start of the 2019 Fall Semester, Gardner-Webb University is offering four new programs. Two are in the Hunt School of Nursing, one is in the School of […]
Posted on January 10, 2019 | No CommentsDegrees will be Offered in Family Nurse Practitioner and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—The Hunt School of Nursing (HSON) at Gardner-Webb University is pleased to announce the beginning of new entry level post baccalaureate Doctor of Nursing Practice programs for Family Nurse […]
Posted on November 8, 2018 | No CommentsBeth Brock ’16 Deploys With Mobile Hospital to Burgaw, N.C. Hurricane Florence battered North Carolina’s coastal areas in September with 90-mph winds, rainfall and storm surge. Record flooding in Pender County forced officials to close the local hospital and its emergency department. However, three days […]
Posted on November 13, 2015 | No CommentsAmerican Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) Coordinates Annual Recognition BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – In recognition of the 50th anniversary of the inaugural Nurse Practitioner (NP) program, the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) is honoring these health care providers during National Nurse Practitioners Week, Nov. […]
Posted on August 27, 2015 | No CommentsInstitution Sets or Ties Nearly 20 Student Records for Fall 2015 Semester BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—As students begin classes at colleges and schools across the country, Gardner-Webb University is marking the start of a new academic year by setting numerous enrollment records and reaching full occupancy […]