Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
- Blind and Visually Impaired Program Marks 40th Anniversary
- Gardner-Webb Celebrates Disabilities Employment Awareness Month
- Gardner-Webb University 2020 Provides Scholarships That Make a Difference
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Posted on January 6, 2017 | No CommentsHaley Doolittle Johnston ’13 Works as Freelance Artist in England One reason Haley Doolittle Johnston ’13 chose to attend Gardner-Webb University was for the study abroad programs. Since she was 10 years old, she had told her family she wanted to study in another country. […]
Posted on July 13, 2016 | No CommentsBy Erik Barr ’16, Intern for University Communications One of my first experiences at Gardner-Webb University was trying to “pull” on a door clearly marked “push.” As a master of first impressions, I was trying to go into the Snack Shop restaurant across the street […]
Posted on April 12, 2016 | No CommentsBoiling Springs Museum to Feature Work of Senior Sarah Lynch on April 18-22 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—When Sarah Lynch enrolled at Gardner-Webb University, she already carried a love and curiosity for history and museums. Her professors at GWU have deepened that interest through engaging classes, connections […]
Posted on February 29, 2016 | No CommentsKris Gray (’12) Benefits from Marketing Education in Reaching PGA Europro Tour Kris Gray’s choice to move from his home in England to the United States to attend Gardner-Webb paid off in the form of an all-conference collegiate golf career and a position as the […]