Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU’s New President Welcomes Students to Fall Semester 2019
- GWU Offers Four New Programs for 2019 Fall Semester
- Gardner-Webb University Welcomes New Faculty Members
- Gardner-Webb Science Professors Help Alumnus Pursue Goal of Becoming a Dentist
- GWU Alumnus Shares the Wisdom He Learned in Divinity School with Others
- Alumna Has Three Nursing Degrees from Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- New Scripture Plaques Serve as Visual Reminder of GWU’s Calling
- Gardner-Webb University to Hold 2019 Summer Commencement on Aug. 3
- GWU Hosts Math Academy Sponsored by Stonecutter Foundation in Spindale, N.C.
- Alumna Was Hired Full Time While Completing Her Degree in Criminal Justice Administration
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
elementary education Archive
Posted on April 2, 2019 | No Comments‘TA 2 Teacher’ Offers Scholarships to Qualified Candidates BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Reports of teacher shortages are published in the news on a regular basis. A recruitment website for the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction, Teach4NC, notes that the state has immediate needs for teachers […]
Posted on August 31, 2017 | No CommentsSkylar Elton ’17 Ready to Collaborate with Others and Teach Engaging Lessons Skylar Elton was 12 years old the first time she taught a group of younger children in Sunday school. From that beginning, the 2017 graduate of Gardner-Webb University took advantage of every opportunity […]
Posted on November 9, 2015 | No CommentsInstitution Leaders Sign Agreements to Ease Transfer Process in Several Programs BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb University and Gaston College (Dallas, N.C.) announced a partnership that will further ease the transfer process for students who complete degrees in certain programs with coursework at both institutions. Officials for […]
Posted on August 24, 2015 | No CommentsInstitution Leaders Sign Agreements to Make Transfer Process Easier BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb University and Isothermal Community College (Spindale, N.C.) announced a partnership that will further ease the transfer process for students who complete degrees in certain programs with coursework at both institutions. Officials for both […]