Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Alumnus Shares the Wisdom He Learned in Divinity School with Others
- Alumna Has Three Nursing Degrees from Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- New Scripture Plaques Serve as Visual Reminder of GWU’s Calling
- Gardner-Webb University to Hold 2019 Summer Commencement on Aug. 3
- GWU Hosts Math Academy Sponsored by Stonecutter Foundation in Spindale, N.C.
- Alumna Was Hired Full Time While Completing Her Degree in Criminal Justice Administration
- Alumna Majored in Theatre and World Religions to Prepare for Ministry
- GWU Alumna’s Research Could Save Thousands of Lives
- Gardner-Webb and Blue Ridge Community College Sign Articulation Agreement
- Gardner-Webb and Southeastern Community College (SCC) partner with TAP program
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service School of Divinity School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Dr. Tony Eastman Archive
Posted on January 24, 2018 | No CommentsAmber McGinnis ’04 Featured in Washington Post and Broadway World Theater critics in Washington, D.C., are taking notice of Amber McGinnis, 2004 alumna of Gardner-Webb University. Recent articles in the Washington Post and Broadway World describe McGinnis as “rising through the directing ranks in DC […]
Posted on August 26, 2016 | No CommentsBlackburn-Eastman-Hambright Humanities Scholarship Developed by University Alumni BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – A new scholarship has been established in honor of three outstanding former Gardner-Webb social sciences professors. The Blackburn-Eastman-Hambright (BEH) Humanities Scholarship Fund will provide support for a rising GWU senior majoring in one of […]
Posted on October 17, 2013 | No CommentsDr. Timothy Vanderburg Explores Kannapolis’ Cannon Mills in Latest Publication BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—The history and importance of cotton mills throughout the South during much of the 20th century is part of North Carolina’s rich heritage. Gardner-Webb University professor of history Dr. Timothy Vanderburg explores the […]
Posted on May 8, 2012 | No CommentsBOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – The social science department at Gardner-Webb recently planted a white ash tree to honor Dr. Tony Eastman, retired professor of American history, behind Frank Nanney Hall. In a special presentation, the tree, like Eastman’s character and his lasting impact on Gardner-Webb […]
Posted on May 24, 2011 | No CommentsJimmy Martin, Dr. Roger Gaddis, Dr. Oland Summers, and Dr. Tony Eastman Receive Retirement Awards BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – As the 2010-2011 academic year closed, so did the tenures of four of Gardner-Webb University’s cherished faculty and staff members. At a recent recognition program, the […]