Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Dr. Tony Eastman Archive
Posted on January 24, 2018 | No CommentsAmber McGinnis ’04 Featured in Washington Post and Broadway World Theater critics in Washington, D.C., are taking notice of Amber McGinnis, 2004 alumna of Gardner-Webb University. Recent articles in the Washington Post and Broadway World describe McGinnis as “rising through the directing ranks in DC […]
Posted on August 26, 2016 | No CommentsBlackburn-Eastman-Hambright Humanities Scholarship Developed by University Alumni BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – A new scholarship has been established in honor of three outstanding former Gardner-Webb social sciences professors. The Blackburn-Eastman-Hambright (BEH) Humanities Scholarship Fund will provide support for a rising GWU senior majoring in one of […]
Posted on October 17, 2013 | No CommentsDr. Timothy Vanderburg Explores Kannapolis’ Cannon Mills in Latest Publication BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—The history and importance of cotton mills throughout the South during much of the 20th century is part of North Carolina’s rich heritage. Gardner-Webb University professor of history Dr. Timothy Vanderburg explores the […]
Posted on May 8, 2012 | No CommentsBOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – The social science department at Gardner-Webb recently planted a white ash tree to honor Dr. Tony Eastman, retired professor of American history, behind Frank Nanney Hall. In a special presentation, the tree, like Eastman’s character and his lasting impact on Gardner-Webb […]
Posted on May 24, 2011 | No CommentsJimmy Martin, Dr. Roger Gaddis, Dr. Oland Summers, and Dr. Tony Eastman Receive Retirement Awards BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – As the 2010-2011 academic year closed, so did the tenures of four of Gardner-Webb University’s cherished faculty and staff members. At a recent recognition program, the […]