Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Alumnus Shares the Wisdom He Learned in Divinity School with Others
- Alumna Has Three Nursing Degrees from Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- New Scripture Plaques Serve as Visual Reminder of GWU’s Calling
- Gardner-Webb University to Hold 2019 Summer Commencement on Aug. 3
- GWU Hosts Math Academy Sponsored by Stonecutter Foundation in Spindale, N.C.
- Alumna Was Hired Full Time While Completing Her Degree in Criminal Justice Administration
- Alumna Majored in Theatre and World Religions to Prepare for Ministry
- GWU Alumna’s Research Could Save Thousands of Lives
- Gardner-Webb and Blue Ridge Community College Sign Articulation Agreement
- Gardner-Webb and Southeastern Community College (SCC) partner with TAP program
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service School of Divinity School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Dr. Tim Zehnder Archive
Posted on March 5, 2018 | No CommentsRutherford County, N.C., Native Comes Back Home to Practice Dr. Ashley Lowery, a dentist in Spindale, N.C., could have earned prerequisites for dental school most anywhere, but Gardner-Webb University offered her something other schools didn’t. “Gardner-Webb is like a family if you will allow it […]
Posted on November 20, 2017 | No CommentsHope Still ’19 Witnessed God’s Power at Work in South Asia As a 15-year-old, Hope Still sensed God was calling her into medical missions. Her first step toward answering the call was choosing to major in nursing at Gardner-Webb University. A recent opportunity to spend […]
Posted on August 16, 2017 | No CommentsJill Mayo Forbes ’03 Also Relies on Studies When Teaching, Speaking or Writing Since she left Gardner-Webb University in 2003 with a bachelor’s degree in religious education, Jill Mayo Forbes of Hanahan, S.C., has worked in a variety of ministries and jobs from retail sales […]
Posted on February 21, 2017 | No CommentsTyler Beckler (’13) Plans Career in Emergency Medicine and Medical Missions Tyler Beckler (’13), a native of Hickory, N.C., described himself as an idealistic 18-year-old when he arrived on campus at Gardner-Webb University. “I wanted to make people’s lives better—to change the world—but I had […]
Posted on December 14, 2016 | No CommentsRiley Brock (’18) Studies Exercise Science to Prepare for Physician Assistant School Diagnosed with juvenile diabetes at the age of 9, Riley Brock (’18) of Kings Mountain, N.C., is all too familiar with doctors, Physician Assistants (PAs) and others in healthcare. He always wanted to […]