Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU School of Divinity and The Center for Healthy Churches Announce Partnership
- Alumna Values Personal Attention She Received From Faculty in Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- Gardner-Webb Senior Interns With U.S. Embassy in Mali From Her Home in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Dr. Tim Zehnder Archive
Posted on March 5, 2018 | No CommentsRutherford County, N.C., Native Comes Back Home to Practice Dr. Ashley Lowery, a dentist in Spindale, N.C., could have earned prerequisites for dental school most anywhere, but Gardner-Webb University offered her something other schools didn’t. “Gardner-Webb is like a family if you will allow it […]
Posted on November 20, 2017 | No CommentsHope Still ’19 Witnessed God’s Power at Work in South Asia As a 15-year-old, Hope Still sensed God was calling her into medical missions. Her first step toward answering the call was choosing to major in nursing at Gardner-Webb University. A recent opportunity to spend […]
Posted on August 16, 2017 | No CommentsJill Mayo Forbes ’03 Also Relies on Studies When Teaching, Speaking or Writing Since she left Gardner-Webb University in 2003 with a bachelor’s degree in religious education, Jill Mayo Forbes of Hanahan, S.C., has worked in a variety of ministries and jobs from retail sales […]
Posted on February 21, 2017 | No CommentsTyler Beckler (’13) Plans Career in Emergency Medicine and Medical Missions Tyler Beckler (’13), a native of Hickory, N.C., described himself as an idealistic 18-year-old when he arrived on campus at Gardner-Webb University. “I wanted to make people’s lives better—to change the world—but I had […]
Posted on December 14, 2016 | No CommentsRiley Brock (’18) Studies Exercise Science to Prepare for Physician Assistant School Diagnosed with juvenile diabetes at the age of 9, Riley Brock (’18) of Kings Mountain, N.C., is all too familiar with doctors, Physician Assistants (PAs) and others in healthcare. He always wanted to […]