Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU School of Divinity and The Center for Healthy Churches Announce Partnership
- Alumna Values Personal Attention She Received From Faculty in Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- Gardner-Webb Senior Interns With U.S. Embassy in Mali From Her Home in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Dr. Sharon Webb Archive
Posted on August 30, 2017 | No CommentsBrittney Diane Jones ’17 Pursues Master’s in Counseling Does playing video games increase mental alertness? Through her research at Gardner-Webb University, Brittney Diane Jones discovered an answer to the question. “My findings suggested significant data in that action video games do increase mental-alertness skills among […]
Posted on December 13, 2016 | No CommentsDr. Sharon Webb Shares Tips & Techniques for Successfully Managing Seasonal Stress BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Getting stuck in traffic, helping little kids get ready for school, or managing family conflicts are daily tasks that can sometimes cause even the toughest of people to feel […]
Posted on August 2, 2016 | No CommentsEmily Hamilton (’18) Learns Spanish to Help More People in her Future Career When Emily Hamilton (’18) of Everson, Wash., searched for colleges that fit her varied interests, Gardner-Webb University came up most often. Even though the school was located almost 3,000 miles away, she […]