Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
- Blind and Visually Impaired Program Marks 40th Anniversary
- Gardner-Webb Celebrates Disabilities Employment Awareness Month
- Gardner-Webb University 2020 Provides Scholarships That Make a Difference
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Archive
Posted on January 7, 2019 | No CommentsPastor from St. Louis, Mo., is Guest Speaker for Dimensions Program BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—A pastor from St. Louis, Mo., is the guest speaker for the Martin Luther King Jr. observance at Gardner-Webb University, held during Dimensions on Jan. 22. The program, which begins at 9:25 […]
Posted on January 15, 2015 | No CommentsWritten by Brooke Kelly, Communications Intern Sigma Tau Delta to Host “A Day of Celebration and Service” on Jan. 19 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gardner-Webb University’s chapter of Sigma Tau Delta will host “A Day of Celebration and Service” in honor of Martin Luther King, […]
Posted on January 17, 2014 | No CommentsStudents Will Hear Historic “I Have a Dream” Speech at Dimensions Jan. 21 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – In honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, the Dimensions program at Gardner-Webb University will be showing the “I Have a Dream” Speech in its entirety. The DVD […]
Posted on February 6, 2012 | No CommentsDiscussion led by CBFNC’s Reconciliation Ministry Team BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— It’s been more than five decades since the inception of the Civil Rights movement in America, a lifetime since Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s nonviolent revolution against the inequality and injustice that permeated the American […]
Posted on January 17, 2012 | No CommentsGardner-Webb University devotes a January Dimensions program each year to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s legacy of love and reconciliation. That legacy was, perhaps, never better honored at Gardner-Webb than this month, when Carolyn McKinstry, a native of Birgmingham, Ala., and a veteran of that […]