Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU School of Divinity and The Center for Healthy Churches Announce Partnership
- Alumna Values Personal Attention She Received From Faculty in Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- Gardner-Webb Senior Interns With U.S. Embassy in Mali From Her Home in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Dr. Lisa Luedeman Archive
Posted on February 22, 2019 | No CommentsCollin Helms ’15 Wants to Help Students Achieve Academic and Personal Success While some students declare their majors as freshmen, Collin Helms, a 2015 alumnus of Gardner-Webb University, arrived at college no longer sure of his future. He had dreamed of becoming an architect, but […]
Posted on August 3, 2017 | No CommentsAllison Drennan ’13 Attributes Success to Support and Guidance of her Professors Allison Drennan ’13 had no interest in taking art classes, but discovered her passion for graphic design as an editor for her high school yearbook. She enrolled at Gardner-Webb University to develop her […]
Posted on August 2, 2016 | No CommentsAlice Byrd (’18) Prepares for Career in Corporate Law Gardner-Webb University was on Alice Byrd’s short list, because her mother asked her to consider colleges closer to home. The Asheville, N.C., resident had also applied to a school out-of-state, but after visiting both, realized GWU […]
Posted on February 25, 2016 | No CommentsAlyssa Gutierrez (’14) Experienced Academic, Spiritual and Social Growth In high school, Alyssa Gutierrez (’14) wanted to be a journalist, but a teacher warned her the newspaper business was dying. “I knew I still wanted to stay in the same realm, so I did some […]
Posted on January 18, 2016 | No CommentsMolly McKinney (’12) Continues to Seek Advice From GWU Professors Molly Caitlin McKinney (’12) developed academic as well as practical skills as a student in the communication studies program at Gardner-Webb University. “I was totally unaware that I learned so much under the wing of […]