Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Alumnus Shares the Wisdom He Learned in Divinity School with Others
- Alumna Has Three Nursing Degrees from Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- New Scripture Plaques Serve as Visual Reminder of GWU’s Calling
- Gardner-Webb University to Hold 2019 Summer Commencement on Aug. 3
- GWU Hosts Math Academy Sponsored by Stonecutter Foundation in Spindale, N.C.
- Alumna Was Hired Full Time While Completing Her Degree in Criminal Justice Administration
- Alumna Majored in Theatre and World Religions to Prepare for Ministry
- GWU Alumna’s Research Could Save Thousands of Lives
- Gardner-Webb and Blue Ridge Community College Sign Articulation Agreement
- Gardner-Webb and Southeastern Community College (SCC) partner with TAP program
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service School of Divinity School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Dr. Les Brown Archive
Posted on April 13, 2018 | No CommentsJoyce C. Brown Writes About Influence of Music in Her Life BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—A new poetry book by Joyce Compton Brown, professor emerita of English at Gardner-Webb University, describes the influence of music in her life. “Singing with Jarred Edges” captures Brown’s thoughts on all […]
Posted on January 6, 2017 | No CommentsBiology Professor Dr. Les Brown Pursued Art Hobby After Retirement BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Dr. Les Brown, Gardner-Webb Professor Emeritus, spent 40 years studying and teaching biology at the University. When he retired in 2005, Brown transferred his observations of nature to works on canvas, paper and […]
Posted on May 24, 2011 | No CommentsFaculty and Staff Recognized for Long Service to the University BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gardner-Webb University President Dr. Frank Bonner recently inaugurated the “Faith, Service and Leadership Hall of Fame,” which recognizes faculty who have served the University for 40 years or more. The University […]